Tuesday 8 January 2008

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger...

...or so the saying goes. By that token once this book is finally out of my hands I’ll be a total leviathan. In the meantime I am a bad-tempered, sleep-deprived harridan with huge black bags beneath my eyes (like the ones currently piling up outside around our post-Christmas dustbin) and a bizarre and completely uncharacteristic craving for heavy slasher emo-rock. (Have been re-writing the ending, and this is the song I’ve been playing, loudly and in a continual loop. Honestly, it’s not normal, I tell you....)

Anyway, hope everyone is having a good start to 2008. Already I think I’ve managed to trash pretty much all of my resolutions... Let’s see, there was the chocolate one (non-starter) the exercise one (ha!) and the blogging more often one (what’s the date again?). Oh well, I guess that things can only get better from here...

2 comments:

Kate Hewitt said...

Keep persevering, India. That's a hard place to be in--I know from experience [shudder], but you'll get it done and the relief will be wonderful...

Sorry to post this here but I'm not sure my emails are getting to you! Can you email me the contest entrants from your site?

Thanks!! Kate

Unknown said...

Thanks for the reassurance Kate. Looking forward to announcing the winner of the contest!